Threat Mitigation & Compliance
CNS’s Threat Mitigation and Compliance Services can help you get more from your security investment while reducing the cost and complexity of keeping your business safe from malicious activity against your infrastructure. The Solutions Department helps identify IT threats and risks across your organization by leveraging the latest vulnerability and threat intelligence.
- Logging, Monitoring & Alerting (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management
- Server and network device build Validation
- End Point Protection Platforms
- Malware/Anti-virus protection
- USB/Port access control
- Software firewalls
- Host Intrusion Protection/Detection (HIPs/HIDs)
- Disk Encryption
- Data Loss Prevention
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
With the COMPLIANCEngine services CNS are uniquely positioned to deliver on-going monitoring, alerting and professional services that enable compliance and security best practice within our clients.
- Log Engine - Collates logs from multiple vendor devices and ensures logs are parsed, normalized, indexed and compliance events alerted on in real time.
- Threat Engine - automated security vulnerability scanning.
- Patch Engine - delivers automated patch scanning of client devices.
- Validation Engine - automated and scheduled build checks on devices against industry best practice standards or bespoke baseline templates.
- Config Engine - runs configuration backups and differential compares on client devices.
- Log Watch - uses the CNS Service Desk to analyse and provide 24x7 response to alerts, daily inspection of the logs and alerts and respond and offer assistance to the client when an event is detected.
SC & DV Clearance
All CNS Consultants are either SC, DV or MV cleared.
CESG Listed Advisor Scheme
CNS employ a number of CLAS Consultants who are integral to the working practices of Hut3 and Mosaic. www.cesg.gov.uk
London Borough of Tower Hamlets needed to Security & Compliance service that would ensure PSN, GPG13 and PCI DSS compliance.