Planned Preventative Maintenance
CNS can assist in ensuring that your systems, applications and infrastructure are all up to date, patched, supported and functioning with in advisable parameters will regular suite visits and KPI monitoring.
The Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM) service ensures that critical business devices maintain a healthy operational state on an on-going basis. Key components of the IT estate are audited by CNS NOC Engineers to gauge their security posture and where appropriate highlight any potential issues. The service provides the following benefits for our customers:
- Expert reviews of issues and clear recommendations provided; reducing pressure on in house staff.
- Downtime reduced as device issued are identified earlier.
- Improved security posture through identification of missing patches or incorrect configuration.
- Trending information identified through regular device audits, allowing more effective budgeting and planning.
- Regular reporting to assist with security improvement plans
Keeping on top of service packs and revisions is one of the most important functions of maintain IT systems yet so often it is missed. CNS are quite happy to do the boring bits so you can get on with the more progressive elements of running your business.